Saturday, July 18, 2009

Nothingness

Since I have no particular issue in mind today I decided that "nothingness" is an appropriate title. Nothingness in one form is merely a convoluted mixture of everything within one's grasp at any given point in time. Similar to not seeing forest for the trees. There are just too many things going on in the mind to focus on any one thing.

It is not such a bad condition to be in, as long as some kind of incubation process is going on while in such a state. Sometimes there is simply too much information being processed to take much of an action anything.

Anyway, that's where I am today. Been here for a week or so. Somehow, I think I have taken more action in between my states of nothingness during this week than I have in the last six months. The paradox never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment